DUE TO SITUATION IN HONG KONG, WE WILL BE POSTPONING THIS WORKSHOP FOR A
LATER DATE. PLEASE STAY POSTED FOR OUR NEXT OASIS RETREAT.
We know how hard it is to find stillness and quiet. One of our hopes for Barefoot Love Collective is that we can facilitate a space for creativity to grow and bring a little piece of relaxation and restoration in the busyness of Hong Kong.
In the beautiful retreat space at Bethany Ministries on Cheung Chau Island, our Fall workshop series are designed to be a creative place of peace and rest in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. If you want to learn new and creative ways to pray or seek God, these creative workshops will provide time to be still, while using the creative arts to facilitate reflection, creativity, and restoration.
Our upcoming Spread the Love workshop is happening on Saturday November 16 and we will be creating customised tote bag at our Tote Bag Stamping & Painting Workshop. You will have an opportunity to use stamps and learn basic skills of using acrylic paints to create your own environmentally-friendly tote bag.
Our Spread the Love workshop will include:
- Use of the beautiful outdoor and indoor retreat spaces of Bethany in Cheung Chau for the day before and after the workshop.
- Home-cooked dinner at the end of our workshop to eat and meet new friends in Hong Kong.
- Bringing home a unique customized and environmentally-friendly tote bag.
- Opportunity to hear encouraging stories of Kingdom work and how you can make a difference to others that come to Bethany.
- Spread the Love Art Kit including watercolour materials, a frame, Barefoot Love Co cards, and other goodies.
No previous creative arts experience is necessary.
Cost: 400 HKD per person.
*If booking an overnight stay at Bethany, this workshop will cost 300 HKD. More info for booking overnight stay at: www.bethanyhk.org