Our Walking with Charities Program for schools is a set of 1-10 workshops tailored for students to journey in the world of social entrepreneurship and take an active role in making a difference in Hong Kong. This program is customizable to the curriculum, outcomes, and schedule of the school. 100% of the profits from this program will be given to a local charity chosen by the school.
Our Creativity-in-Action Workshops:
- Educates students about a social injustice in Hong Kong and the local charities that help using a story-based model
- Challenges students to put their creativity in action for a specifically designed service project in the community
- Flexible and customizable to school and educator’s needs
- Focuses on a creative project-based learning where students are involved from start to finish, including reflecting the purpose and debriefing the project afterwards
- Designed and facilitated by an experienced and qualified teacher, specializing in student agency, creativity, and community service programs
- Develop a product and campaign that makes a difference in Hong Kong
- Learn curriculum outcomes and school-focused objectives chosen by the teacher
- Build student voice, creativity, and empathy
- Undertake new challenges and foster design thinking in global citizenship
- Work collaboratively in a team with social enterprises and local charities
- Step outside their comfort zone, show perseverance, and commitment
This event is a custom workshop ordered by an international school in Hong Kong for their student club. Please inquire more to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a similar one at your place of work.