Interested in sewing? In the Spread the Love Eco-bag Sewing Workshop, you will be taught sewing techniques in creating and customising your very own canvas eco-bag.
We will be learning from Dhan Kumari, a Nepali sewing teacher at Inner City Ministries, whose work has been featured at Bonham Strand. All tools and materials will be provided.
RSVP here: http://pelago.me/ecobagsewingworkshop
This workshop will include:
* A night of fun and creativity where you will learn how to sew a canvas tote bag using a Singer sewing machine in the beautiful space at MakerHive.
* Create your very own eco-friendly tote bag, perfect for groceries or even the gym.
* Personalize your tote bag with the use of stencils, paints, and modern calligraphy
* Opportunity to make a difference and learn more about the Nepali community in
Hong Kong (specifically a program ICM created that sews and sends dresses to women and children in need all around the world)
* Spread the Love Starter Kit including sewing kit, canvas tote bag materials, cards, and one free non-alcoholic drinks.
Cost: 580 per person (limited spaces available)
Feel free to contact us for more information!
100% of the profit from this workshop will sponsor Inner City Ministries’ sewing program for Nepali moms in Hong Kong.